- Dry Bean Weed Control Challenges – Brian Jenks
- Dry Bean Production and Markets – Greg Endres, Frayne Olson and Sam Markell
Research has been done at the NDSU Carrington Research Extension Center on pinto bean performance with pre-plant rye as a cover crop. Learn more in this week’s Dry Bean Scene, made possible by the Northarvest Bean Growers Association.
- Federal income tax update
- IRS update
- Identity theft and breaches
- Tax management upon retirement
- Net operating losses, like kind exchanges
- Drought forced livestock sales
- Deferred crop sales
- Qualified business deduction (199A)
Northarvest Bean Grower – Our Mission:
NHBGA, growers representing growers through the check-off system, is North America’s largest supplier of quality dry beans. Working together to better the industry through promotion, research, market development, education of consumers and monitoring of governmental policy. Our future goals must be continued market exposure and careful monitoring of new ideas, consumer choices, and producer needs.
50072 E. Lake Seven Road, Frazee, MN 56544