- open to growers of fruits, vegetables, or other specialty crops in OH, IN, MI, WI, MN, IA, MO, KS, NE, ND, and SD.
- intended to document the risk, frequency, management, and economic impact of drift damage among specialty crop growers in the region.
- needed to establish herbicide drift as a serious economic and regulatory concern in [your state] and across the North Central U.S.
- estimated to take 5-20 minutes, depending on your experience with drift damage.
- facilitated by The Ohio State University and funded by the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture through agreement 2018-70006-28884.
Northarvest Bean Grower – Our Mission:
NHBGA, growers representing growers through the check-off system, is North America’s largest supplier of quality dry beans. Working together to better the industry through promotion, research, market development, education of consumers and monitoring of governmental policy. Our future goals must be continued market exposure and careful monitoring of new ideas, consumer choices, and producer needs.
50072 E. Lake Seven Road, Frazee, MN 56544