- Why Beans are the Next Big Thing
- The U.S. Dry Bean Value Proposition
- Innovation and Trends Around the World
- Global Culinary Inspiration
- 5% of the lesser of the sale price or fair market value of the agricultural asset up to a maximum of $32,000
- 10% of the gross rental income of each of the first, second and third years of a rental agreement, up to a maximum of $7,000 per year
- 15% of the cash equivalent of the gross rental income in each of the first, second or third year of a share rent agreement, up to a maximum of $10,000 per year
There are several strategies farmers and ranchers can be using during the tax planning season. AgCountry Farm Credit Services Vice President of Taxes Renee Fink says one of the main strategies is deferring crop insurance. Learn more in the latest Dry Bean Scene on the Red River Farm Network, made possible by the Northarvest Bean Growers Association.
Northarvest Bean Grower – Our Mission:
NHBGA, growers representing growers through the check-off system, is North America’s largest supplier of quality dry beans. Working together to better the industry through promotion, research, market development, education of consumers and monitoring of governmental policy. Our future goals must be continued market exposure and careful monitoring of new ideas, consumer choices, and producer needs.
50072 E. Lake Seven Road, Frazee, MN 56544