- Market types and variety review, and plant growth stages – Hans Kandel, Extension agronomist
- Recommendations for selected plant establishment factors – Endres
- Soil considerations and plant nutrition – Dave Franzen, Extension soils specialist
- Disease management – Sam Markell, Extension plant pathologist
- Weed management – Joe Ikley, Extension weed science specialist
- Market update – Frayne Olson, Extension crops economist
- Reaching your community at a distance
- NDSU Extension resources
- Community resources
- Leadership in challenging times
- A parent or grandparent must be a current participating grower-member of the Northarvest Bean Growers Association.
- Applicant must be planning to enroll or be enrolled in their first year of college or technical college.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 grade point average from high school.
- 50072 East Lake Seven Road, Frazee MN 56544
Northarvest Bean Grower – Our Mission:
NHBGA, growers representing growers through the check-off system, is North America’s largest supplier of quality dry beans. Working together to better the industry through promotion, research, market development, education of consumers and monitoring of governmental policy. Our future goals must be continued market exposure and careful monitoring of new ideas, consumer choices, and producer needs.
50072 E. Lake Seven Road, Frazee, MN 56544