On Thursday, USDA’s Farm Service Agency and Agricultural Marketing Service hosted a webinar on how producers can prepare for the upcoming signup for the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program. This includes information on how to apply once signup opens and how to initiate contact with FSA. View the webinar here.
- Market types and variety review, and plant growth stages – Hans Kandel
- Recommendations for selected plant establishment factors – Greg Endres
- Soil considerations and plant nutrition – Dave Franzen
- Disease management – Sam Markell
- Weed management – Joe Ikley
- Market update – Frayne Olson
- Market types and variety review, and plant growth stages – Hans Kandel, Extension agronomist
- Recommendations for selected plant establishment factors – Endres
- Soil considerations and plant nutrition – Dave Franzen, Extension soils specialist
- Disease management – Sam Markell, Extension plant pathologist
- Weed management – Joe Ikley, Extension weed science specialist
- Market update – Frayne Olson, Extension crops economist
Northarvest Bean Grower – Our Mission:
NHBGA, growers representing growers through the check-off system, is North America’s largest supplier of quality dry beans. Working together to better the industry through promotion, research, market development, education of consumers and monitoring of governmental policy. Our future goals must be continued market exposure and careful monitoring of new ideas, consumer choices, and producer needs.
50072 E. Lake Seven Road, Frazee, MN 56544