- Market types and variety review, and plant growth stages – Hans Kandel, Extension agronomist
- Recommendations for selected plant establishment factors – Endres
- Soil considerations and plant nutrition – Dave Franzen, Extension soils specialist
- Disease management – Sam Markell, Extension plant pathologist
- Weed management – Joe Ikley, Extension weed science specialist
- Market update – Frayne Olson, Extension crops economist
The persistent, wet conditions are putting this year’s dry bean crop at a greater risk for foliar diseases. Get the details from North Dakota State University plant pathologist Julie Pasche in this week’s Dry Bean Scene on the Red River Farm Network.
Northarvest Bean Grower – Our Mission:
NHBGA, growers representing growers through the check-off system, is North America’s largest supplier of quality dry beans. Working together to better the industry through promotion, research, market development, education of consumers and monitoring of governmental policy. Our future goals must be continued market exposure and careful monitoring of new ideas, consumer choices, and producer needs.
4844 Rocking Horse Circle S, Suite 2 Fargo, ND 58104