https://northarvestbean.org/wp-content/uploads/northarvest-bean-logo.png 0 0 Red River Farm Network https://northarvestbean.org/wp-content/uploads/northarvest-bean-logo.png Red River Farm Network2021-08-25 16:51:092021-09-03 16:51:37SBARE Seeks Input
SBARE Seeks Input
The North Dakota State Board of Agricultural Research and Education (SBARE) is seeking public input on needs in the state.
SBARE provides the state Legislature and governor with recommendations on how the North Dakota Agricultural Experiment Station and North Dakota State University Extension can address critical state needs and ensure that the state’s investments on behalf of North Dakota citizens will yield great long-term dividends.
The input will help shape SBARE’s recommendations for the 2023 legislative session.
SBARE is holding two input sessions
- November 2-3 – NDSU Harry D. McGovern Alumni Center, 1241 N. University Drive, Fargo
- December 7 – Dickinson Research Extension Center, 1041 State Ave., Dickinson, N.D.
To set up a time to present 10 to 15 minutes of testimony at an input session, contact Melissa Schwengler at 701-231-7656 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a time slot.
Other options are:
- Provide written testimony – Send a letter to SBARE, NDSU Dept. 7520, PO Box 6050, Fargo, ND 58108-6050
- Provide testimony by email – Send an email message to email@example.com
- Provide an online submission – Submit testimony online at ndsu.edu/vpag/sbare/stakeholder_input_request.
In your remarks, describe your agricultural research and/or Extension needs and potential solutions.