- A new staffing pattern for Latin America (not including Mexico) resulting in enhanced market coverage and in country presence.
- Global U.S. dry bean value proposition research revealing key messaging to be incorporated into future strategies.
- Analysis of the current threat to dry bean trade posed by low or zero tolerance MRLs in Vietnam as a template for future global research and recommended response.
- Ongoing work on dry bean innovation focused on bean flour and ready to eat dishes with beans, to become part of USDBC’s domestic and global promotion work.
- Enhanced global social media and PR campaigns in all programs while travel remains limited.
- Ongoing pivot to virtual trade missions for Q1 2021 with UK/EU up next.
- Final push for BeanCon21 registrations, matchmaking for business sessions, pre-production of all panels set to begin early this month.
https://northarvestbean.org/wp-content/uploads/northarvest-bean-logo.png 0 0 Red River Farm Network https://northarvestbean.org/wp-content/uploads/northarvest-bean-logo.png Red River Farm Network2021-02-03 21:37:262021-02-04 21:38:50USDBC Winter Board Meeting Outlines a Busy 2021
The U.S. Dry Bean Council (USDBC) concluded its winter board meeting virtually last week. During the meeting, USDBC outlined numerous initiatives for 2021 that capitalize on continued strong global demand for U.S. dry beans.
The initiatives outlined include: